Friday 25 September 2020

Life in lock down

                                           Life in lock down 

Well let's say mine was interesting I had the best time ever In lockdown. I didn't have to wake up early and I could actually sleep In.actually that wasn't the case.I had a really annoying brother that likes to wake up so early.So some days I woke up really early but it made sense because i had school meetings and chores to do.My life in lockdown was amazing.The first day I went out to my dad’s and had quarantine there. Now it sounds boring and I thought that too but guess what it was soMuch fun.I got to do heaps of baking,And I got to ride my motorbike.The best of all was seeing my Friend in quarantine.If we went back to quarantine I would love it because i wouldn't have to go to school but I would miss all my friends and family. I really loved quarantine.The one thing that i will always remember is that i ate fish for the first time but i still don't like takeaway fish. That is a fact.My life in quarantine was amazing. 


1 comment:

  1. Dear , Niah
    Your life in quarantine sounds fun it sounds like you had a lot of fun and it sounds interesting. I think maybe next time space out some of your words that you haven't but overall i think your have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

The New turf

  we are really excited to have an amazing turf I cant wait till I can go on it I wonder what kinda cool things will be on that turf I'm...