Wednesday 20 November 2019

WALT: to create a visual word picture

MY person is lovely and generous he acts like my dad. I also work with him.when I am stuck he will bring his muscles in and help me when I need it, he is so kind I am so glad he is in my life. He also has a great job could chem dry.

He is not..?
Stube
Dum

He is good at:
Helping others
Good at chem dry stuff
A great dad
A great talker
And so amazing
He brings in his mussels

Why i picked zac m he acts like my dad he is kind and i dont no what i would without him i love him to bits he is so incredible.

Well did you see that shiny feather he is so bright that I can see me my heart what a great and love / kind and awesome i love him to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

The New turf

  we are really excited to have an amazing turf I cant wait till I can go on it I wonder what kinda cool things will be on that turf I'm...