Friday 16 November 2018

Meet me Week 5

Welcome to my blog for 2018

My name is is Niah and I am a year 6 in mamaku 1  Mrs Clark is my teacher she is really kind and nice. 


My goal is to sit with sensible people or sit by myself.

My favourite sport is Netball
and my hobby is St John

This is my Favourite animal  

I have 1 sister 2 brothers and me 
I am a girl. My mum had a baby boy he is now 4 month he is really cute. I am the oldies in my family I like being the oldest because you can go and do stuff by you self.  

Thank you for reading my blog 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

The New turf

  we are really excited to have an amazing turf I cant wait till I can go on it I wonder what kinda cool things will be on that turf I'm...