Friday 18 August 2017




7805


2nd August 2017


Greymouth


Dear Zyah,


I think you should play netball because this game is going to be good fun.
It will make you have good catching and throwing skills with a
ball.


When you are running around playing netball it also keeps you fit and healthy.  It will help you improve your shooting skills.
It is a nice game to play when it is sunny. Maybe You should play           netball    
Want you need




Image result for netball uniformnetball dress
Image result for netball shoesnetball shoes
Image resultnetball ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

The New turf

  we are really excited to have an amazing turf I cant wait till I can go on it I wonder what kinda cool things will be on that turf I'm...